At HearingLife, all our team members are qualified, highly trained and have the depth of experience to ensure our clients get the very best care.
We have a passion for high-quality hearing care and understand that it’s not just about hearing, but the way in which it improves quality of life.
We are committed to improving our world-leading client experience, our service levels and the image of our profession.
We help our people connect with their clients to deliver the best outcomes. That’s why every team member attends regular training sessions on best practice clinical and customer care, new technology and customer service.
HearingLife has a unique culture of commitment and dedication best illustrated by our Vision of “Proud to be the best in Hearing” and our Values:
- Show compassion and kindness towards others
- Genuinely listen to others
- Respond with respect, empathy and patience
- Treat others as you would want them to treat you
- Strive for a personal best everyday
- Collaborate with others to achieve more than you thought possible
- Act as an ambassador for hearing health
- Seek to set the standards that others follow
- Challenge the status quo
- Embrace expansive thinking
- Be willing to give it a go and accept the uncomfortable to drive change
- Be accountable for mistakes and results
- Trusted to deliver on promises
- Open, and transparent in approach
- Operate ethically and honestly
- Take the right path, not the easy path