Clinician (Audiologist/ Audiometrist)
A vacancy at Tauranga is your opportunity to join the talented team at HearingLife.
This position will ideally suit a self-motivated, highly organised MNZAS Audiologist who can work independently to provide services to government, ACC and other funding subsidised clients. You will have access to the latest hearing aid technology via various manufacturers to give you tremendous job satisfaction and greater client outcomes.
- You Are An Experienced Audiologist With Sound Hearing Device Product Knowledge
- You Are Dedicated To Further Growing & Sharing Your Knowledge On Hearing Health
- You “Live & Breathe” Customer Service
- You are a great communicator, self-motivated, positive thinker
Why Work For Us:
- We offer a competitive remuneration package
- Access to MyRewards Employee program with discounts for nearly 400 retailers
- We believe success comes from valuing our people through development and recognition of achievements.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We aim to grow our business by respecting and developing the talent we have, and by focusing on acquiring new talent to further enhance our business.
- We are also part of a larger global family that expands our career offering extensively.
Please Note: All applicants must be, or be eligible to be, a full member of New Zealand Audiological Society
A Career with HearingLife is truly rewarding Apply Now!